Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Dude!

OMG this got to be the most amazing story and animation ive seen its incredible good job man ! i would love to see this flash animation getting turned into a real movie would be awesome

Brunch Of The Dead Ep.2 Brunch Of The Dead Ep.2

=D nice

nice flash really amusing :) and nice work with it :) love the evil dead hand theme :P:P

Riotcomix-2006 responds:

thank you.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Very nice indeed

This was porbably the best Z movie ive seen so far keep up the good work and secondly i want a sequel would be awesome

Gi-go responds:

Someone forgot to give a score!

Space Ships WAR Space Ships WAR

I'm sorry, but i cant give you more... this game is broken, at least for me as the moment i try to enter teh upgrade screen it gives me this message:

"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project's WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

It's hard to enjoy a game that i can't even play properly, and this looks real good visually, but so far it hasn't worked properly.

Feudalism III Feudalism III

Where is the Bounty places you hunt? other than that nice game, a bit clitchy but entertaining

Battle Dawn Galaxies Battle Dawn Galaxies

does not work at all, just a white screen

Hero Vs Villan Hero Vs Villan

Krex, this song is a masterpiece! i am absolutely loving it! great work on the leads, the synths are wonderful and the stabs are just superb, loving it really, i wish thoug hthat the kick had some more Omph in it, then again i myself, am a bit of a bass junkie.

Overall great work indeed, worthy more attention!

//Rec0il

officialkrex responds:

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Quake2 Kill Ratio RMX Quake2 Kill Ratio RMX

Great choice of song to remix, but it think it lacked. See, quake has always had awesome music, specially Q2, and the industrial feel that sonic mayhem gave the soundtrack was what made quake 2 the game it is. You took a track and mixed it beautifully no doubt, but i think the genre you chose for it was wrong, i would have seen this in a more cinematic or even semi industro orchestral. Other than that, i actually enjoyed your choice alot and fine damn work 2, kudos to you and keep em coming man!

// Rec0il

Rectum Shredder Rectum Shredder

As usuall, you never cease to amaze me XGen, yet another fucking BADASS metal track!! keep em coming m8!!

// Rec0il