Hero Vs Villan Hero Vs Villan

Krex, this song is a masterpiece! i am absolutely loving it! great work on the leads, the synths are wonderful and the stabs are just superb, loving it really, i wish thoug hthat the kick had some more Omph in it, then again i myself, am a bit of a bass junkie.

Overall great work indeed, worthy more attention!

//Rec0il

officialkrex responds:

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Quake2 Kill Ratio RMX Quake2 Kill Ratio RMX

Great choice of song to remix, but it think it lacked. See, quake has always had awesome music, specially Q2, and the industrial feel that sonic mayhem gave the soundtrack was what made quake 2 the game it is. You took a track and mixed it beautifully no doubt, but i think the genre you chose for it was wrong, i would have seen this in a more cinematic or even semi industro orchestral. Other than that, i actually enjoyed your choice alot and fine damn work 2, kudos to you and keep em coming man!

Rectum Shredder Rectum Shredder

As usuall, you never cease to amaze me XGen, yet another fucking BADASS metal track!! keep em coming m8!!

God of Dubstep God of Dubstep

Was a good track, though not really the Omphy bass dubstep should have, needs more bass and stronger heavier drums, other than that the song had nice layout, good job and keep the work going ^^

// Rec0i

IIPhase responds:

its all a matter of taste..... listen to Noisia and you will hear different approaches.
dub is mostly defined by the tempo of bpm and how you play the drum in that bpm.

Guitar vs piano v1.5 Guitar vs piano v1.5

LOL!

seriously? you don't stop do you :P?

i feel sorry for you to actually have to steal other peoples works to claim it as you own xD becuase you are to pathetic to create your own :/ such a shame :/

and on top of it all its the SECOND TIME you upload this song on a different account xD thats just sad dude

Get a life, get a music talent and start making your own music instead! :)

// Rec0il

PS: For everyones knowledge youll find the song on my page if your wondering ^^ he didn't make this at all :) though i find it awesome that people steal my music and claim as their own, guess im that good :D haha! :D FREE PUBLICITY!! :D anyways, check out my page and youll find my GVP collection ^^

PEace out everyone and thx once again

DJY[Over the line]Original mix DJY[Over the line]Original mix

Impressive

Undoubtly a really good track, good track, good melody and finely used effects and compressed in a fashion that makes the drums stick out in a Fat pumping way.

you sir have made a great track wich i enjoyed :) keep up the good work

Peace out :)

DjYeoh responds:

Thanks! mind telling others about this? wish to get top 5, ITS MY FIRST TIME ;D

Sheer Happiness Sheer Happiness

Superb!

Absolutley superb! loved it all the way keep up the good job :) btw how would you liek to make a collab ? contact me on my email or msn Delta_252@hotmail.com if your interested :)

peace out

//Rec0il

20/10

Dj Slingshot - Reliable Dj Slingshot - Reliable

Nice

dude nice beat but a bit repetive but otherwise really good keep up the good work :)

The Purest of Winters The Purest of Winters

Beautifull

This piece was beautifull touched me deeply mad eme actually crie :O and that is a good thing not many songs can make me cry unless it affects me emotionly so keep up teh good work :)

_-{A Warm Wind in Avalon}=-_ _-{A Warm Wind in Avalon}=-_

Really good

Dear MaestroRage this one really good tune good job on it and i have to say ive heard some of your other stuff and they all are impressive. and becides you give me the inspiration to start making orchestral pieces thank you for that and thank you 4 your time.

MaestroRage responds:

Hello Dj-Rec0il. The lateness of this response may mean nothing to you know, but I have sworn that I will respond to each and every review, so help me, here I am.

I am glad at the time this song was able to inspire you. It brings me great joy that you have found a place in your mind to dwell on while listening, that is really all I want from any of these songs.

Best of luck to your musical journey, I wish it well! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!