Space Ships WAR Space Ships WAR

I'm sorry, but i cant give you more... this game is broken, at least for me as the moment i try to enter teh upgrade screen it gives me this message:

"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project's WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

It's hard to enjoy a game that i can't even play properly, and this looks real good visually, but so far it hasn't worked properly.

Feudalism III Feudalism III

Where is the Bounty places you hunt? other than that nice game, a bit clitchy but entertaining

Battle Dawn Galaxies Battle Dawn Galaxies

does not work at all, just a white screen

Obliterate Everything Obliterate Everything

Njoyed the game untill Ep 2 Lvl 2 wich is redicilously hard, have been trying to search for a tactic and nothing seems to work, you get overrun instantly before you even have the chance to attack.

other than that the game is fun ^^ Good job

Ultimate Arena Extreme Ultimate Arena Extreme

Awesome game Jay! thats all i gotta say, and i do love the music haha! :D no seriously, i love the music all of it!

def a 5 star game, and hope to work with you more in the future ^^

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Really good game, well thought out, really enjoyed the fact that you had alot of upgrades, different wepaons and shitload of challenges (I LOVE CHALLENGES) but one thing though, yo should nerf the chinalake quiet a bit, i play swarm mode and got to set 10 thanks to the chinalake, its waaaay to easy whene you get i and tbh it gets really boring after a while, aint much of a challenge anymore :/ anyways back to main. Maybe if you got a new update or second tier upcoming, would like you to take over the idea to maybe add some buildable turrets? add some more guns, nerf or entirely remove chinalake and replace with maybe turrets again :P. other than that....

GOOD JOB!! NJOYD THIS ALOT!

Good graphics
Good story
Clear and nice audio
Nice FX
lots of guns and challenges

To easy as soon as you got chinalake
a bit more diversity enemy wise(maybe a boss battle every set?)
to few guns

Squize responds:

Excellent feedback, thanks mate ( I'm glad I dropped by now ).
I honestly didn't realise that about the China Lake, it's not a weapon I've played with much, I use it more to soften up a group of aliens and then revert back to a more normal weapon.

We've not thought about buildable turrets, but there will be purchasable ones that you'll be able to drop down where you want in O2. We've got a silly number of ideas for the sequel, but I'm currently finishing off the sequel to DN8 and then I think we're going to do another game which will hopefully give us enough budget to really do all the things we want with O2.

Cheers.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Amusing and Amazing!!

I rarely drop the 10 bomb, but this game was deffenetly a 10er, the "choose your own adventure" was immersive and really fun, not many games out there in this genre has the abiltiy with multiple right answers, but this had it all, a good plot, voice acting, it kept me entertained and glued to the screen!! Job well done sirs!! you made one hell of a game, cant w8 to play the sequel :D

I got the stats

Survived the day: YES

Saved My Wife: YES

Tactics Rank: A

Compassion Rank: A+

:D

Color Commander Color Commander

fun first 5 :/

sorry m8, have to give you a 3 for this, though it was fun the irst 5 minutes but got boring after that, could used some more work, and so on, but otherwise good job :) keep coming with games though :)

LegendOfKorak(DEMO) LegendOfKorak(DEMO)

Nice

really good but could use some work on it some glitches but in overall awesome

[Alpha_Sector] [Alpha_Sector]

Brings memorys

Dude cool game! i really liked it. it reminds me alot of a game called phobia i assume you got the idea from there?! anywys good job